Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Preparing for Christmas!


I was looking online for Catholic prayers for the Christmas season & I didn't really find any I liked much. If anyone has any favorites they'd be willing to share I would be truly grateful.

I was having trouble this year getting into the spirit as far as gift buying went, but I think I snapped out of that. I'm almost done shopping, and I'm really excited about it too!!

I don't really have much else to prepare for, so it's not too stressful, especially since I won't be cooking or playing hostess. I do have a few Christmas goodies to make, but that's easy & fun.

Hope you all are having a wonderful time preparing for the celebration of Christ's birth.

Blessings!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog..thanks dropping by mine..the children are much older than the picture now & another 2 additions! I will link to your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about this?


    Nativity Prayer

    Let the just rejoice, for their justifier is born.

    Let the sick and infirm rejoice, for their Savior is born.

    Let the captives rejoice, for their Redeemer is born.

    Let slaves rejoice, for their Master is born.

    Let free men rejoice, for their Liberator is born.

    Let All Christians rejoice, for Jesus Christ is born.
 Amen.

    St. Augustine

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...