Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blog Layout

For the last 2 or so weeks I have been playing with the layout of my blog. I wanted to keep it simple, but I wasn't liking how it was turning out.

As I was looking through the Holy Land pictures (more to come...lol) I knew I had to use the above picture on my header. Personally I think it turned out great! The picture was taken of the Sea of Galilee while standing in Capernaum.

Anyhow, I think I'm done making major changes to the blog for a while. I'm really happy with how it's turned out.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Really like the new look, Molly. The picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout, especially the Sea of Galilee picture. Very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...