Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Fried Ice Cream


I like to take pictures of food. In fact, I am one of those people that posts food pictures all the time on facebook, but since I gave up facebook for Lent, you get to see it. :)

This is from Saturday night at a Mexican restaurant we went to.

Paul ordered one for each of us since we didn't know how big the scoop of ice cream would be. I was amazed when they came, they were HUGE!! I only ate 1/4 of mine, but Paul ate the rest of it & all of his. He has the same metabolism he had at 18, it's amazing!

I just realized something while writing this. If I posted this picture on fb, all the post would be is the picture, with a caption like "yummmm", or "mmmmmm...good!".

LOL!

This way I could write a whole story about my Fried Ice Cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...