Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Getting back into blogging....

I know, I know, I've said that before, but I really mean it this time.

Today caught up on housework, but I still have a lot to do tomorrow...ugh!!

This weekend was great. Saturday we went to a party with all of the people who were on the Holy Land trip with us, and we had a great time. Sunday, after Mass we went to my moms and hung out with her and my brother who had his two dogs with him (Zion & Kia), and since we had Cookie with us it made for an interesting visit. It was still fun though! On  Monday once Paul got home from golfing we went for a walk by a lake near our library with Cookie (pics below), got lunch, then napped, watched Bridge on the River Kwai, had dinner and went to bed.  I'm sure people assume that since it's just the two of us, we spend time like that all the time, but we really don't, so yesterday was a much needed relax with your sweetie kinda day!!









1 comment:

  1. Love rge pictures. Glad u guys had fun. Thats what love is all about. Spending time together
    love aunt laura

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...