Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

She Needs A Name!


This is our newest family member, in fact we just brought her home today.  We are still working on a name but I would love some ideas if you have any.  She is 2 months old, her breed is a Shih Tzu-Poodle mix, and she's sweet and calm. The exact opposite from Cookie. Cookie came with an Energizer battery inside of her and it's still going...

The Cooks (Paul's name for Cookie) is not very happy, but it's only the first day so I hope that will change.

Any name ideas??

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I found you on the Catholic Bloggers Network, and I LOVE that you promote modesty! I have given several talks to youth groups (boys and girls) about modesty over the past few years, and am on a mission to promote personal dignity through the first steps of modesty. Best wishes to you! ~ Susan www.solesearchingmamma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she is so cute! I am not the best with coming up names, but I can't wait to hear what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww little brownie. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...