Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday Catch-Up

Today is the day I get caught up on all my chores and errands that did not get done yesterday or Monday. I know the main thing I need to catch up on is laundry, but that's nothing new, I'm almost always behind on laundry. You'd think it wouldn't be that big of deal since it's just the two of us, but I guess it's always on the bottom of my priority list.

I've been really unorganized for quite a while now (my whole life, lol), but I did do one thing this week to help keep things simple in the evenings. I actually planned the dinner menu for the week, and I think I'm going to keep the same menu for a month to see if I can manage to keep one area of my day scheduled. The meals I chose can all be made in several different ways so there will always be variety (very important).

Monday: Take-out (both worked late)
Tuesday: Tacos/Tostadas
Wednesday: Turkey Meatloaf
Thursday: Homemade Pizza
Friday: Tuna Salad
Saturday: Chili
Sunday: Clean out the fridge night.

What are some of your favorite meals at dinner time?


2 comments:

  1. well, it's rather simple over here because of the little ones.

    Chicken noodles soup
    grilled cheese sandwiches
    bean burritos
    taco bowl rice, beans, meant, lettuce, shredded cheese

    sometimes I make a big platter of cut up fruit, crackers, cheese and rolled up meat and let them pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog..do you mind linking to mine & I will add yours?

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...