Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Homemade Dog Biscuits (with rice flour)


                              

Last night I really wanted to bake something, but I also don't want to eat any sweets right now, so I decided to make something for Cookie.

I did a search for dog biscuits and this recipe I found was one of the simplest and I also knew I had all ingredients on hand.


The only thing i did differently was use Rice Flour instead of whole wheat.

I only used 3/4 of the dough last night (that filled up my baking sheet), and I just stored the rest in the fridge. I'll probably make up the rest tomorrow.

Recipe from Dog Treat Kitchen.com






7 comments:

  1. Thought about you the other day! Hope you are doing well.

    P.S. Love the photos of your dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Heidi!! Thanks for stopping by. We are all doing well! I think about you too and stop and though I don't always leave comments I often check in to see how you are. I just love all the photos you post!

      Delete
  2. Molly, please write some more! I always enjoy your posts---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LizR. I have been thinking about my poor neglected blog a lot lately.

      I've decided to take your advice!! :)

      Delete
  3. I know from experience that I have to be in the MOOD to write a post. Sometimes it just isn't the right time. Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...